tools/CMakeLists.txt error

In tools/CMakeLists.txt and in tools/h5jam/CMakeLists.txt, I see

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (${HDF5_PROJECT_DIR}/test)

Apparently, $HDF5_PROJECT_DIR is undefined, so this amounts to adding -I/test to the compile line.

This is generally not a problem, but I'm trying to build hdf5 on a system which has a /test directory which is unreadable to me, and as a result, the compiler complains that it cannot read /test/stdlib.h and so on.

I've hacked the CMakeLists.txt which solves the problem on this particular system, but thought I'd email the list at large in case anyone else happens to try building on a system with an unreadable /test dir!

Dave

Yes, that should be HDF5_SOURCE_DIR unless it is not needed. I will test this out and I will fix it one way or the other.

Allen

ยทยทยท

In tools/CMakeLists.txt and in tools/h5jam/CMakeLists.txt, I see

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES (${HDF5_PROJECT_DIR}/test)

Apparently, $HDF5_PROJECT_DIR is undefined, so this amounts to adding -I/test to the compile line.

This is generally not a problem, but I'm trying to build hdf5 on a system which has a /test directory which is unreadable to me, and as a result, the compiler complains that it cannot read /test/stdlib.h and so on.

I've hacked the CMakeLists.txt which solves the problem on this particular system, but thought I'd email the list at large in case anyone else happens to try building on a system with an unreadable /test dir!

Dave