Dear HDF5 and C++ users,
Registration is through this link @Meeting.com Tuesday, April 20, 2021 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM GMT+2 where amongst others you find H5CPP booth/virtual table, where I will answer questions about:
- H5CPP applications in real world
- financial market event processing: Ethernet/IP frames to HDF5
- moving image frames for Deep Learning
- modelling to production: Julia/Python/Matlab statistical/prototyping platforms to C++ binary
- IoT, sensor networks: robust fail safe and performant event recording with SCTP protocol to HDF5
- …your hard to solve problems…
- Compiler assisted introspection, and how you benefit from it: from arbitrary C struct to HDF5 without fuss…
- MPI-IO and HDF5: scalability from laptops to supercomputers: what to do when data is indeed big?
- H5CPP features and future: where is the development heading…
- Paradigm shifts: the relevance of easy data access in programming languages:
- Java had Java Persistence API solving heterogenios type mapping to SQL
- Python has pickle to pickle away…
- can C++ have something similar, easy to use CRUD like data access? If so, why HDF5 format seems the best choice.
hope to see you on the Tool Fair: