HDFql Installation/Compiling Error - linker unable to find C++ wrapper libraries

Hello, I am trying to setup HDFql on Visual Studios 2015 Platform Toolset (C++).

Following the documentation (Section 3.2), I have included the library directory for the C++ wrappers and the include directory in the project properties. I have also specified which libraries to link (HDFql.lib, HDFql_dll.lib), and added the wrapper path to the PATH environment variable. Here is the full command line argument (HDF5_PT_Test.cpp is the file I am trying to compile/execute):

Compiler:
/GS /GL /analyze- /W3 /Gy /Zc:wchar_t /Zi /Gm- /O2 /sdl /Fd"Release\vc140.pdb" /Zc:inline /fp:precise /D “WIN32” /D “NDEBUG” /D “_CONSOLE” /D “_MBCS” /errorReport:prompt /WX- /Zc:forScope /Gd /Oy- /Oi /MT /Fa"Release" /EHsc /nologo /Fo"Release" /Fp"Release\HDF5_PT_Test.pch"

Linker:
/OUT:“C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\Release\HDF5_PT_Test.exe” /MANIFEST /LTCG /NXCOMPAT /PDB:“C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\sw\Release\HDF5_PT_Test.pdb” /DYNAMICBASE “HDFql.lib” “HDFql_dll.lib” “libcpmt.lib” “kernel32.lib” “user32.lib” “gdi32.lib” “winspool.lib” “comdlg32.lib” “advapi32.lib” “shell32.lib” “ole32.lib” “oleaut32.lib” “uuid.lib” “odbc32.lib” “odbccp32.lib” /DEBUG /MACHINE:X86 /OPT:REF /SAFESEH /PGD:“C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\sw\Release\HDF5_PT_Test.pgd” /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /MANIFESTUAC:“level=‘asInvoker’ uiAccess=‘false’” /ManifestFile:“Release\HDF5_PT_Test.exe.intermediate.manifest” /OPT:ICF /ERRORREPORT:PROMPT /NOLOGO /LIBPATH:“C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\sw\HDF5_Lib\lib” /LIBPATH:"…\hdfql-2.4.0\wrapper\cpp" /LIBPATH:“C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\sw” /TLBID:1

I am running in Release (Win32) mode, and get this error:
Build started…
1>------ Build started: Project: HDF5_PT_Test, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>HDF5_PT_Test.cpp
1>HDF5_PT_Test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “int __cdecl HDFql::execute(char const *)” (?execute@HDFql@@YAHPBD@Z)
1>HDF5_PT_Test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “int * __cdecl HDFql::cursorGetInt(class HDFql::Cursor const *)” (?cursorGetInt@HDFql@@YAPAHPBVCursor@1@@Z)
1>HDF5_PT_Test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “int __cdecl HDFql::cursorFirst(class HDFql::Cursor *)” (?cursorFirst@HDFql@@YAHPAVCursor@1@@Z)
1>C:\Users\wjd5dj\wkspaces\10033853_Hybrid_Tracker\F360Core\sw\Release\HDF5_PT_Test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
1>Done building project “HDF5_PT_Test.vcxproj” – FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

I understand that this probably means that the linker has not found the HDFql .lib files, but I have included the paths in everywhere I possible could in visual studios - could someone help me out with this issue please?