HDF5 for high-performance computing clusters I/O... and more! Call the Doctor with Scot Breitenfeld 4/23/24

HDF5 for high-performance computing clusters I/O... and more! Call the Doctor with Scot Breitenfeld 4/23/24

If you are involved in research involving high-performance computing clusters, this Call the Doctor hosted by Scot Breitenfeld (@brtnfld) can provide support for using HDF5. This session can help you implement HDF5 in your research workflow and provide expert guidance and troubleshooting support. So, if you need assistance using HDF5 for high-performance computing clusters I/O or HDF5 in general, please feel free to attend; we’ll be happy to help you.

To join, just jump on the zoom:
Launch Meeting - Zoom
April 23, 2024,12:20 p.m. central time US/Canada

Here’s the video from Scot’s session today.

However, we actually had no accompanying visuals, so you might as well take this opportunity to subscribe to Call the Doctor as a podcast.

I’ll also use this as an opportunity to repost links shared during the session:

• 2024 HDF5 User Group Meeting, August 5-7 in Chicago. More info: https://www.hdfgroup.org/hug/hug24/
  • Upcoming webinar: h5rdmtoolbox – A Python Research Data Management Toolbox for HDF5, Presented by Matthias Probst from the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Institute of Thermal Turbomachinery. May 3, 11:00 a.m. central time (US/Canada) More info or to register: Meeting Registration - Zoom