H5L:iterate at file level

On the .NET side, H5L::iterate works on a H5GroupId not an H5FileOrGroupId like the rest of H5L. Is there a reason for this? There should be a way to iterate what's at the root level of the file, right?

The core HDF5 code seems to use the same underlying id. So, I tried changing the H5L::iterate .NET wrapper to use H5FileOrGroupId, but it goes to H5G:getInfo, which also requires a H5GroupId.

So before I go too far down this road, am I missing something? Is the easy answer just to fake out the type checking and create a H5GroupId with the right hid_t Id? What's the 'right' answer?

Scott

ยทยทยท

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.