CMP0075 warning with CMake 3.12 and HDF5 1.10

We have HDF5 (snapshot from branch 1.10) embedded into ITK.

Recently, CMake 3.12 was released. If that version is used to configure ITK, a warning is displayed (complete message below). I have created a patch to get rid of the warning. But I don’t know how to contribute this to HDF5? Can someone point me to documentation of how to create a pull request or something similar? Or just apply this patch to hdf5_1_10 branch? I think that develop might want a different solution from just disabling the warning.

-- Performing Other Test STDC_HEADERS - Success
CMake Warning (dev) at /Applications/CMake.app/Contents/share/cmake-3.12/Modules/CheckIncludeFiles.cmake:110 (message):
  Policy CMP0075 is not set: Include file check macros honor
  CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES.  Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0075" for policy
  details.  Use the cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this
  warning.

CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES is set to:

m;dl

For compatibility with CMake 3.11 and below this check is ignoring it.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Modules/ThirdParty/HDF5/src/itkhdf5/config/cmake_ext_mod/ConfigureChecks.cmake:203 (CHECK_INCLUDE_FILES)
  Modules/ThirdParty/HDF5/src/itkhdf5/config/cmake_ext_mod/ConfigureChecks.cmake:212 (CHECK_INCLUDE_FILE_CONCAT)
  Modules/ThirdParty/HDF5/src/itkhdf5/config/cmake/ConfigureChecks.cmake:16 (include)
  Modules/ThirdParty/HDF5/src/itkhdf5/CMakeLists.txt:407 (include)
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

The slightly updated patch has been merged into ITK master branch.

Thank you for the patch!

Please send it to help@hdfgroup.org and we will review it.

All,

We are working on opening our Git repository (Bitbucket) to the community. Unfortunately, it is taking a little bit longer than we anticipated, but we will get there. Thank you for your patience.

Elena