I'm having some trouble dealing with chunking in opaque datasets. The
situation is the following:
- I have an opaque dataset that will be arround 50MB
- I must compress this dataset (using HDF5).
What I'm trying to do is set up chunks arround 1-10MB. My questions are:
- How is the chunking in opaque datasets defined? Bytes?
- What is the maximum number of chunks?
- Which is the correct way of defining a chunked opaque dataset?
Here is an extract (ommited some definitions for clarity) of the code:
View this message in context: http://hdf-forum.184993.n3.nabble.com/Chunking-in-Opaque-datasets-tp4025866.html
Sent from the hdf-forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.