64bit HDF5DotNet.dll available?

Hi all, I'm trying to move an app that uses the HDF5 .Net wrapper to a x64
build. All the core HDF5 dlls are easy to find but there doesn't seem to be
any mention of an x64 HDF5DotNet.dll version. I had a go at just using the
existing HDF5DotNet.dll, but it seems to be only 32bit. Do I need to
recompile the source to a x64 target? Has anyone done this?

Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I've been working on updating the .NET project file. I sent some updates over to Mike McGreevy at the HDFGroup. It included updates to use v1.8.5 and better ability to compile for x86 or x64 etc. I added support for some additional functions that were missing too, such as H5L.exists and H5A.exists.

In my version of the project file, I've also started updating the method name capitalization and some general cleanup to the code. Typical style guides for .NET have method names beginning with a capital letter, so I've started updating that in the project file since most of them in the original one were lower case, but some were uppercase.

If anyone is interested, I can finish the capitalization updates and send it out to whomever is interested, assuming the HDFGroup doesn't have a problem with that.

Jesse

ยทยทยท

On 7/23/2010 1:25 AM, Chris Daily wrote:

Hi all, I'm trying to move an app that uses the HDF5 .Net wrapper to a x64 build. All the core HDF5 dlls are easy to find but there doesn't seem to be any mention of an x64 HDF5DotNet.dll version. I had a go at just using the existing HDF5DotNet.dll, but it seems to be only 32bit. Do I need to recompile the source to a x64 target? Has anyone done this?

Thanks,

Chris