Optimizing Packet Table Writes

Are there guidelines for optimizing the speed of data set writes?

In my case I have different threads writing to one file/thread. Each writes to a few packet tables with an associated packet table data scale (time axis) with data coming from a real time streaming instrument. There are a handful of different instrument types involved. I'm having trouble writing the fastest of these instruments as fast as the data comes.

The data types are primarily composite structures. There are a few arrays which aren't terribly big (<250 elements) and are 1D, non-sparse.

Does the Packet Table library set chunking or other parameters already that aren't otherwise specified by the underlying dataset?

Scott

ยทยทยท

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.