Open Help Session for HPC (and also not HPC) - Scot Breitenfeld on Call the Doctor January 23

Open Help Session for HPC - Scot Breitenfeld on Call the Doctor January 23

If you are involved in research involving high-performance computing clusters, this Call the Doctor can provide support for using HDF5. Join this session for help in implementing HDF5 in your research workflow and receiving expert guidance and troubleshooting support. Scot’s expertise will be especially helpful for those needing assistance using HDF5 for high-performance computing clusters I/O but if you need help with HDF5 in general, please feel free to attend; we’ll be happy to help you.

To join, just jump on the zoom:
Launch Meeting - Zoom
January 23, 2024,12:20 p.m. central time US/Canada

I’m in the meeting, but it doesn’t look like it’s been started?

Hi @scott1,

Call the Doctor starts at 12:20 central time–about an hour before your post time.

Feel free to start a new thread on the forum with your questions, email help@hdfgroup.org, or Gerd Heber will be taking questions next Tuesday at 12:20 p.m. central.

Sorry we missed you!

Thanks, @lori.cooper I’ll go ahead and post a question.

Here’s the video from last week’s Call the Doctor–an open help session focusing on but not limited to HPC hosted by The HDF Group’s Scot Breitenfeld. Topics included writing results in the CGNS (CFD General Notation System) format, sub-filing, and compressing large strings in HDF5.

You can also listen to this episode as a podcast episode.